How To Change Keyboard Color in Android Phone? Users may now add their personalized image from their gallery and change the backdrop color of their keyboard with the most recent Google Keyboard update. With Google Keyboard installed on their smartphone, all Android users may now take advantage of the new features, which were previously only accessible to those using the Android.
By changing settings and features to suit your tastes, the Android keyboard on your smartphone may be customized to help you create a more personalized typing experience. Start by visiting the keyboard settings from your device’s settings menu if you want to personalize your Samsung keyboard. The keyboard language, size, and layout, as well as the input language and the settings for auto-correction and prediction, can all be changed once the keyboard settings are opened.
To give your keyboard a completely different appearance and feel, you can also download and install a variety of keyboard themes from the Samsung Theme Store. In conclusion, personalizing your Samsung keyboard can help you improve the typing experience on your device and enable you to type more comfortably and quickly.
Why Change Color Keyboard on Android
The ability to alter the color of the keyboard on Android devices is just one example of how technology has advanced and grown increasingly intertwined with our daily lives. By altering the keyboard’s color, you may make your smartphone more personalized and improve your typing experience. The benefits are summarised briefly below.
Accessibility: A different keyboard color can improve your ability to see things clearly if you have any sort of vision problem, such as difficulty seeing objects in low light or color blindness.
Customizing ability.: Since it’s your phone, you probably want to customize it to feel more like you. You may do this by giving it a cool phone case, a fun backdrop, or a different keyboard color.
How To Change Keyboard Color in Android Phone?
Before anything else, you should download the Google Keyboard app from the Play Store if you don’t already have it on your Android device. As an alternative, make sure the Google Keyboard app on your smartphone is current; to use the new enhancements, such as customizable themes, you must have version 5.1.23 or later.
If you want to change the colors of your keyboard, it is not a very difficult task. It looks very enticing to change the keyboard’s color.
There are three methods for changing the colors of the keyboard of Android:
1- Using Keyboard Settings
On an Android device, use the following actions to alter the keyboard’s color:
- Select “Settings” from your Android device.
- Next, select “System” from the list of options.
- Under the “System” menu Select the “Languages & input” option.
- Choose “Virtual keyboard” from the “Languages & input” section.
- Select the keyboard you’re using right now by clicking it.
- Locate “Keyboard theme” in the list of options by scrolling down and selecting it.
- Either choose the desired theme from the list of alternatives or download one of the additional themes from the Google Play Store.
2- Using Third-Party App
Several keyboards do not permit changing the color. In that situation, you might have to get a third-party keyboard software and install it if theme customization is supported. The following steps should be taken to change the color of the keyboard:
- Go to the Google Play Store and look for a keyboard application that lets you customize the color (such as SwiftKey, Chrooma Keyboard, etc.).
- Get the keyboard app and install it.
- Using the keyboard app as your default keyboard, if necessary, requires following the setup steps.
- Open the app after the keyboard has been configured to access the keyboard’s appearance customization feature. Depending on the program, you might need to check the settings to see whether there’s a keyboard-change option.
3- Using a Keyboard Theme
App: Another choice is to make use of a keyboard theme app from a third party, which enables you to download and utilize pre-made keyboard themes with personalized colors and patterns. The general measures to take are listed below:
- Go to the Google Play Store and look for an app that lets you customize your keyboard, such as FancyKey, Go Keyboard, etc.
- Install the theme app after downloading it.
- Once the program is open, look through the themes until you find one you like.
- Download the theme and install it on your keyboard by following the instructions.
It’s important to keep in mind that depending on your device, keyboard app, or theme app, the exact methods to change the keyboard color may differ.
In conclusion, customizing your Android device may be fun and simple by changing the color of the keyboard. The precise procedures to change the keyboard color may vary based on the device and keyboard app you’re using, but in general, you must go to the keyboard settings, choose a theme or customization option, and then select the desired color. You can give your Android keyboard a vibrant, modern design that matches your unique style by making a few simple adjustments.