How To Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account Online? Residents of India can receive an Aadhaar, a 12-digit unique identity number, based on their biometric and demographic information. The Unique Identities Authority of India (UIDAI)assigns these 12-digit random Aadhaar numbers to Indian individuals after they have successfully completed the necessary verification requirements.
No matter their age or gender, The procedure for enrolling a resident in Aadhaar uses basic demographic data, ten fingerprints, both irises and a photograph to uniquely identify the resident through a de-duplication process.
It is prohibited to assign an Aadhaar number that has already been granted to someone else. An Aadhaar number must be random and unrelated to the characteristics or identity of the person who has it. Since each resident’s number is associated with their unique biometrics, it cannot be duplicated, making it possible to spot false identities.
Indian citizens have the option to voluntarily join up for an Aadhaar number. During the 100% free enrolment process, a minimum amount of demographic and biometric information must be submitted by the applicant. One person only needs to sign up for Aadhaar once, and only one Aadhaar will be generated after de-duplication because uniqueness is gained through the process of demographic and biometric de-duplication.
Main Features of Aadhar Number
- Every Indian citizen, including newborns and infants, has a 12-digit unique identification number.
- It enables every resident of India to be identified
- This volunteer service is available to all residents, regardless of their current documents,
- It establishes each person’s uniqueness based on demographic and biometric data.
- Every person will receive a single, unique Aadhaar ID number.
- Any identification-based document (such as a ration card, passport, etc.) may leverage the universal identity infrastructure that Aadhaar provides.
Why Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account
The Aadhaar card can be used as a legitimate identity and address evidence, hence the Indian government has made it mandatory to link it to your bank account. Due to the fact that the Aadhaar card can be used for a variety of financial transactions, the majority of banks now require clients to link it to their accounts.
One such bank is the State Bank of India, which encourages customers to link their Aadhaar card with their SBI account right away in order to undertake banking activities including cash withdrawals, fund deposits or transfers, and many more easily.
How To Link Aadhar With SBI Bank Account
There are many ways to link your State Bank of India account with Aadhaar. On the SBI website, it is also possible to link the UID number to the SBI bank account online. Internet banking is a quick and easy way to link an Aadhaar number to an SBI bank account online. You must be a registered user of internet banking to access this. Once your profile is live, you can connect your Aadhaar to your SBI bank account by following these easy instructions:
- Go to www.onlinesbi.com, SBI’s official website.
- Sign in to your online banking profile.
- Select “e-Services” from the list.
- Then click on “Update Aadhaar with Bank Accounts (CIF)”.
- Enter the password for your profile and press the “Submit” button.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your CIF number.
- Double-check that your Aadhaar number is correct and press the Submit button.
- Your Aadhaar card will be connected to the bank account and you will receive a confirmation message if the linking process is completed successfully.
How To Link Aadhar With SBI Bank Account By Mobile App
Those who have their bank accounts in SBI Bank can manage their accounts via the SBI YONO/SBI YONO Lite mobile app. They can also link their accounts to Aadhaar cards online through this app. The process is quite easy, and the account can be immediately linked to Aadhaar. The SBI YONO app can be used to link an Aadhar card to an SBI bank account as shown below:
- Download the SBI YONO app on your phone.
- Then open the app.
- Select “Service Request” from the list of Quick Links.
- After that, select “Profile”
- Choose “Aadhaar Linking” from the menu.
- Fill out the form, remembering to include your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- After your request has been processed, you will receive a notification that your Aadhaar has been linked successfully.
How To Link Aadhar With an SBI Bank Account Using an ATM Machine
If you don’t have access to the internet, you shouldn’t be concerned. You can use an ATM to link your bank account to your Aadhaar. These are the steps, you should follow:
- Go to an SBI ATM nearby.
- Use your debit card to swipe and PIN to enter.
- Pick “Service Registration” from the menu.
- Next, choose “Aadhaar Registration”
- Choose the type of account, such as a savings or checking/current account, in step 5.
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- Enter your Aadhaar number once more to verify.
- The bank will approve your request.
- Your bank account will be connected to your Aadhaar.
How To Link Aadhar With SBI Bank Account Through SMS
Those who have their accounts in SBI bank can use SMS to link their accounts to Aadhaar as well. However, they must register their mobile number with the bank in order to use this service. Follow the procedures below to link your bank account to your Aadhaar by SMS:
- Start by typing a message with the following formatting: UID>space>Aadhaar Number>Account Number>.
- Send the message to 567676.
- After Aadhaar has been successfully linked, you will receive a confirmation message.
- You will receive a notification instructing you to go to the bank for Aadhaar seeding if your Aadhaar is not linked. You will receive a notification if your cell phone number is not registered, in which case.
Your bank account can be linked to your Aadhaar easily and quickly online. The procedure is nearly the same for all banks. By visiting the bank branch and completing the Aadhaar linking request form, you can link your bank account with Aadhaar offline or online through net banking. Well, using the Internet is the simplest method.