How to See Facebook Password on Android Phone? One of the most widely used social media networks worldwide is Facebook. It outpaces other social media networks with 2.963 billion active users. You can see how people communicate online on Facebook. Users initially exchanged information about themselves and many topics in the Facebook group. Facebook is used every day by billions of users worldwide to build and expand communities, have private conversations, and generate income. Facebook may be used for a lot of things.
Importance of Facebook Password
A password is necessary for the Facebook account. The password should be particular to your Facebook account and difficult to guess to safeguard the security of the Facebook account, including any linked business Facebook sites. If you wish to access the Facebook passwords or use the same Facebook account to connect to another device, you can do so. As you know, Facebook passwords are encrypted and securely stored, you cannot read them directly on an Android smartphone.
Why Forgotten Facebook Password
Additionally, the majority of people who use Facebook on cell phones save their Facebook passwords there. You can forget your account password because the service does not need you to enter it every time you wish to log in.
However, if have you ever been in a tight spot when you needed your Facebook password to log in on an Android smartphone but couldn’t remember it, You are not alone in facing this type of problem.
We occasionally forget the most important passwords given the unending list of ones we have to remember for a variety of online sites. However, it is possible to view your Facebook password on your Android device without going through the trouble of password recovery.
How To See Facebook Password on Android
There are various options available to you if you’ve lost your Facebook password. Either use your phone number or your email address to search for your account. Your username or email address will often need to be entered. Next, decide whether you want to copy the password or delete it entirely.
If you forget your password, you can also modify it. In any case, knowing your Facebook password is crucial to avoiding further issues. There are different ways to see your Facebook password which are listed below:
Method 1 – See Facebook Password on Android
If you frequently forget your passwords, you may use the password manager on Android to view all of them, including your Facebook password, by following these instructions.
However, there are a few steps you can take to view your Facebook password on an Android device. So that you won’t experience any difficulties regaining your Facebook password, we have listed them step-by-step.
- You should open “Setting” on your Android device under the menu option.
- Select “Manage Your Google Account” from the settings page for your Google Account.
- In the security tab of your Google Account settings, select the Password Manager button.
- Search for “Facebook” in the list of saved passwords that appear, or use the search bar to discover it right away.
- You will be required to authenticate yourself with a fingerprint, pin, pattern, or other security technique as a precaution.
- To view your saved Facebook password, click the eye-shaped icon.
Method 2 – Google Chrome’s Password Storage
It’s possible that you saved your Facebook password on Google Chrome if that’s the default browser you use to access Facebook. On a desktop browser or an Android device, you can access this saved password.
If your Facebook password is saved on Google Chrome, here’s how to view it on your Android phone.
- On your Android phone or tablet, launch Google Chrome.
- Clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen will take you to the Settings panel.
- In the settings panel’s menu, select “Passwords” from the choices.
- Choose Facebook from the list of all the passwords you have saved on your Google Account by tapping on it.
- The saved password can be viewed by clicking the eye-shaped icon.
- If prompted, enter your password or confirm using the pin or fingerprint reader on the device.
Method 3 – Using Firefox Browser
You still have the means to view the Facebook password on your phone if you don’t like Google and use Firefox on your device. The procedures to view the saved Facebook password in Firefox on Android are listed below.
- Open the Firefox browser on your Android mobile device.
- Select Settings from the three dots in the top-right corner of the browser after it has opened. The settings panel for Firefox will open.
- Find and select the Privacy option on the settings panel screen since that is where the browser saves your passwords.
- To view the usernames and passwords you’ve already saved in Firefox, press the Manage logins button on the following screen.
- The list of logins displayed on your screen should contain your Facebook password.
- In Firefox for Android, that is how the saved Facebook passwords are displayed.
The “eye” icon on the login screen on Android devices makes it simple for users to view their Facebook password. You might also access Google Password Manager, which is accessible from the Security tab. You can use this software to keep your Facebook passwords and credentials for other popular websites.
You must first unlock your phone with a fingerprint or passcode to gain access to the passwords saved in Password Manager.
Your smartphone keeps your password in its memory which ultimately saves you from the hassle of manually logging each time. When you’ve lost your login information, this can be beneficial because you can then access and restore your login information.