How To See Login Activity on Instagram– Instagram was primarily intended for mobile use, but its PC version has grown and attracted a sizable user base. Instagram can be accessed and used by users from their system without any issues.
Several security mechanisms that are built into Instagram are intended to protect your login details and give you control over who connects to your account. To protect your Instagram account from hackers and prevent unauthorized access, you can set several security features.
You can view your Instagram login activity to find out who and when logged into your account. It is crucial to be aware of your login actions whether you have a personal or commercial account. The last thing you want to see is unauthorized devices accessing your account and being able to view any private data you might have stored on the app.
How to Check Your Login Activity on Instagram
Open the settings menu after signing into your Instagram account. The “Instagram Login Activity” section can be found here. Also, you may view the place, time, and platform of the most recent login. Also, a notification stating that your session has been logged out will show up on your screen. To confirm this, click “OK.” This data is highly helpful for determining whether someone has been accessing your Instagram account from a different location.
Steps to Check Instagram Login Activity
- Use the official page to monitor login activity on the Instagram account. The profile symbol is located in the top right corner.
- Open the app on your phone, make sure you are signed into your account, and check your Instagram login activity. This can be done on an iPhone or an Android device.
- After logging into your account, open the Instagram homepage on your iPhone or Android device. The Home page will be displayed. From here, select the top-right circle that contains your profile image to reveal a drop-down menu. Then choose the circle with the face inside it that is located at the bottom. Choose Settings by clicking on the three lines that appear in a triangle in the upper right corner of your screen.
- A list with some locations displaying the place will then appear, and you will see two choices next to each one. The devices that have access to your Instagram account can be easily identified, as well as the times that these devices signed in. Sign in to your Instagram account to view and delete any login activity made using a computer or laptop.
- By visiting your profile page on the mobile or desktop version of Instagram, you may view your login history.
What Can You See On The Activity Page?
The Instagram activity offers more to observe. It examines your Instagram activity, and when it’s practical, you can set restrictions. Visit your profile, click the three horizontal lines in the upper right, then click “Activity” in the bottom popup to see your Instagram activity.
You can view the following after you get to the activity page:
- Shared images and movies: You have the option of viewing, erasing, or archiving the images and films you’ve previously shared.
- Instagram time spent: This tag allows you to monitor your time spent on social media. In the top left corner, you can see the graph and the total time. Reminders to take breaks can be set here.
- Account History: Any modifications you’ve made to your Instagram account will be seen in this section.
- Links you’ve visited: This is where you can find the links you’ve looked at while using Instagram.
- Information to download Instagram can provide you with a copy of the information related to what you have shared.
- Items removed: You may examine the most current deletions in this specification.
- You will receive the remarks, likes, and other communications you have sent through the platform. Also, deletion is permitted.
Visit the activity section of your account as described above to see what else Instagram can show you if you want additional information. So it’s time to take action if Instagram’s most recent activity shows logins from far-flung locations abroad.