How To See Missed Calls From Blocked Numbers on Android? Blocking phone numbers is an excellent technique to stop telemarketers, scammers, and other unwanted callers and messages sent on an Android device. Once a number has been blocked, all calls and texts coming from that number are instantly denied without any warning or indication. Every now and then, every one of us has to make the decision to block a few phone numbers. We typically only block numbers that are pertinent to us; spammers or calls from irrelevant numbers are frequently immediately prohibited. These barriers stop users from contacting you at all, leading to unanswered calls and texts. However, a lot of consumers are curious about how blocking statistics are shown on Android devices.
If you need to view missed calls from a blocked number, though, this could be a problem. Call-blocking features are pre-installed on Android smartphones. This makes it simple to add blacklisted numbers and stop getting their texts or calls. However, if you unintentionally add a prohibited number, you may quickly remove it from the list. Turning on blocking mode in your phone’s settings is the simplest way to accomplish this.
How To See Missed Calls From Blocked Numbers on Android?
On Android, you must turn on the call-logging feature in order to see missed calls from blocked numbers. Without a third-party app, it is not possible to view a blocked number’s missed call on an Android device, but you may do so with a few clicks.
1- Use a Third-Party Call-Blocking App.
Utilizing a third-party call-blocking app is one way to view missed calls from blocked numbers. These apps provide extra capabilities, like call records for blocked callers, that might help you manage your calls and messages. Truecaller, Mr. Number, and Call Blocker are some of the well-known call-blocking applications.
You must download and install a call-blocking app from the Google Play Store in order to use it. Once the program is installed, you can configure it to block obnoxious calls and messages as well as examine the call history for blocked numbers.
A call blocker app that enables you to view banned calls is one option. In order to help you identify a banned number, some of these apps also let you record or track blocked calls.
For instance, as will be shown below, the true caller can be used to view missed calls from restricted numbers.
On your Android smartphone, you may still view missed calls from blocked numbers. If you have a popular smartphone app, you can even view SMS from restricted numbers.
- When the phone app is installed, you should open it.
- Go to your profile after launching the app on your smartphone.
- The “Manage Blocking” option is available. Go to that option and open it.
- Here after opening this option, you will find an option of “Manage Block List” right away.
- When you go to the “Manage Block List” option right away, you can view all the numbers you have blocked.
- Select the “(-)” icon next to the number you wish to look up for any missed calls by finding it. By doing so, you can check for any missed calls, and the number will be removed from the list.
2- Temporarily Turn Off Call Blocking.
You can temporarily turn off call blocking for a blocked number if you need to see the missed calls from that number. To do this, go to your phone’s call settings, pick “Blocked Numbers,” and then delete the blocked number from the list. You can add the number back to the block list after reviewing the missed calls. Android customers can view missed calls from blocked numbers by selecting the menu option in the top-left corner. Then select blocked calls. Then you should unblock the blocked numbers. Here you can see blocked numbers’ missed calls. As demonstrated below, this is possible.
- Open the Contact app on your Android device and select the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the menu option, which can be seen in the top left corner.
- Pick “Settings” from the menu after clicking the three dots.
- To view a list of all your blocked numbers, locate the “Blocked Numbers” option and click it.
- Then select blocked numbers.
- Select the “X” icon next to the number you want to check for missed calls by finding it in this list and clicking it.
- Then you should unblock the blocked numbers. Here you can see blocked numbers’ missed calls.
- Now you can check for any missed calls.
- Thereafter, to block that number again from the list, click the “block” icon. This will allow you to add this number to the list of blocked numbers.
Asking your service provider You should contact your service provider if they provide a call-blocking service. It is usually a premium service. You need to pay some extra money for it as certain service providers do provide it with some extra charges.
In conclusion, blocking phone numbers on an Android device is an excellent technique to prevent telemarketers, scammers, and other unwanted callers and messengers. If you need to view missed calls from a blocked number, though, this could be a problem. On an Android device, you cannot see missed calls from banned numbers; however, you can access the call history for prohibited numbers by temporarily disabling call blocking or using a call-blocking app from a third party.